High precision Laser perforation for glass and plastic
1. High-power and high-stable UV laser is used to directly ablate the vaporized material, with a μm-level heat-affected zone and a minimum processing spot of 5μm.
2. The beam shift is controlled at high speed and high precision by the precision galvanometer to realize high-speed precision etching of small format.
3. The precise positioning and processing of high-precision micro-holes is realized by the translation of the high-precision translation stage;
4. The Z-axis is electrically adjustable for precise focusing to meet the processing requirements of materials with different thicknesses.
5. The high-precision focusing of the rangefinder high-resolution industrial camera ensures the long-term stability and accuracy of the system.
6. The system adopts marble countertops to improve the overall stability of the system, and all mechanical components are carefully selected to ensure long-term accuracy.
7. It can be used to process metals, ceramics, organics, glass and other materials to achieve etching, blind holes, through holes, slotting, cutting, etc.
8. The minimum processing line width is less than 5μm.
Semiconductor flexible circuit board cutting, ITO film etching, microelectronic device manufacturing, printing template preparation, biochip preparation, precision micro
Note: Constant temperature (25±0.5℃), obtained after preheating for 30 minutes